Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hello!!!

Hello world!!
For the last few months I have been addicted to book blogs, finding out all kinds of stuff about YA novels which I happened to love. After some time, I finally decided to make my own blog. And here I am now! Look at me, I feel proud.
I will be reviewing all the books I read and doing features, and I am sure I will love it. The downside is that my budget is quite low (very low, actually), so I am never able to buy as much books as I would like, or anything near it. Please, support me and make my dreams of having a recognized book blog come true.
Of course, I accept all the books any publishing house wants to send me for review, or even some random person.
I will be customizing my blog during the next few days. So, if you've got any comments or suggestions about anything, please, tell me! Or even if you have any dramas in your life, I can also help you with that :)
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment