Monday 4 June 2012

For All The Writers Out There

Hello people!
Here goes a little piece of information about myself. When I grow up, I would love to be a writer. I love writing YA novels, even if I have never finished one. I always look for advice on how to write better, because every little piece of help is welcome when you are lost, as I am.
Today I was reading Richelle Mead's blog (she's the author of the Vampire Academy series, Geogina Kincaid series and Dark Swan series), and I stumbled upon some really jummy info: she's starting a new series, 'Age of X', and she's keeping us informed with her writing process. I admire her books a lot, and I figured that seeing how she writes can be a good way to learn myself. Go look at it in her blog: http://blue-succubus.livejournal.com/ , she has some really good advice.
Also, the Frostbite Graphic Novel is coming out! Here are some great pictures so that you can get all mouth-watery and go to buy it!

 Oh My God, ADRIAN IVASHKOV!! He's sooo hansome and hot!! I love him!!


And here is Dimitri teaching Rose how to stake an strigoi. They's soooo cute!! I want a teacher like him! Of course, I also want a school like St. Vladimir and to be a dhampir or Moroi. Now, wouldn't that be cute!!

Comment and tell me what you think, all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment