Monday 11 June 2012

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading?



Hello, readers!
How's your life? How's everything? Looking good?
My life right now is as brilliant as a summer sun, as the stars that shine in the sky, as... Jace's eyes!! And why is that? Because I'm finally reading City of Fallen Angels!! I'm ecstatic, I want to jump, shout and fangirl!! Jace is so cute!!

Back to the post, here's what I'll be reading this week:
I'll keep on and finish City of Fallen Angels, by Cassandra Clare. After that I am reading Abandon by Meg Cabot, Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles and My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking. If I manage to finish all of those, I will read Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
I will review City Of Fallen Angels, although I don't advise to read it if you haven't read the previous ones, it is likely to contain spoilers (like, family spoilers). Then Abandon and Perfect Chemistry.
On the other hand, I am also writing a lot. Not actually writing, but plotting and developing character Bios, and it's really helping me!

This week I start my final exams, although I barely have to do any because my grades were good enough for me not to do them. Therefore, I will be helping at my school's summer book fair. Yay, the whole day arranging books! To some people it may seem boring, but me and books in the same room= fun! (not in that sense, you dirty minds, okay? That would be me and Jace in a room!). So wish me luck with my exams, I wish it to you too!
Oh, and by the way, I'd like to make a shoutout to two very annoying friends. Blanca and Maria, will you stop arguing over Liam Payne!!?? He's not yours! Or anyway, you can share him! Someone please save me! Any Prince Charming out there who will?
So comment and Tell me, any reading plans? What are you doing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment