Monday 4 June 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#1)



Hello! Right now some of you are wondering waht this is... Well, it's a weekly meme in which I tell you my reading, blogging and overall plans for this week and you comment on it and tell me yours. I thought it would be fun to do!
This week I plan on reading Night Star by Alyson Noël, the fifth book in the Immortal series. I have already started, and I hope it's as good as it sounds! I also want to read the first book in the Stefan's diaries series, Origins. I love The Vampire Diaries, and I've been looking forward to it for so long! After that, trouble starts. I have ordered some books on www.amazon.es (I'm Spanish, haha) and I don't know where to start. I would love to hear your opinion: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, Supernaturally by Kiersten White, City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare or The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa? Save me, tell me which one I should start with!



I'm going to review Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead right now, and as soon as I finish them I'll review Night Star and Origins, so you can see how they are.

So tell me, what are you going to do this week? What are your reading plans?




No comments:

Post a Comment